Posted by yellowmagenta at 9:30 PM
you gave joy to the people that loved you.
i have to say
goodbye lil man
Posted by yellowmagenta at 6:01 AM
Posted by yellowmagenta at 10:51 AM
i want to go traveling this year... emphasize on the want...
can you fund me? HAHAH yes... now thats my problem
where the money? heck i dont know!
maybe i should like collect coins in my house maybe ill be enough..i need to go traveling!
ps: apparently my passport need visa to most of the country i want to go to WHAT
WRONG WITH YOU COUNTRY!!! i was pissed the whole day when the travel agent said "are you *%^*&(*%^&*?" me"no why? im #$%^&*^& and my friends #$(*&^%
oh then you will need a visa and i was like " so $%^*^%# dont need visa?"
"no not to most countries" and i was like $%*(&^%$#$%^&*()*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$
(the useage of random symbols are to sensor and to protect some thing i.e bad words,race,
country, identity, etc. HAHAHAH)
Posted by yellowmagenta at 7:18 PM
speed read them and forget about what she sends.
but this time she sent me something that was word reading....
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2008.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind yourself, your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like Algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Do it now!!!!
Posted by yellowmagenta at 5:18 AM